Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Gambling

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:45:34 +1000

Gambling is a game of chance where risk is maximised by the Gambler and minimised by the House.
True trading is the transfer of risk from one trader to another. If you do not believe in the mathmatical outcome of the Markets then you are truely Gambling. As for belittleling members of the forum, this I have not done. This is however my last posting as I am truely the minority among you. I shall however leave you with a gift.
Between the 9th and the 12th of October will be the next High of the SPI. If I am wrong then you all will be proved right.
However if I am right I shall remain intouch for those willing to learn.

Woody
p.s. Why send me link to the Koran?