Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] TA reply to phaedrus by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:36:09 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Hi phaedrus
                   The more I read your posts the more Interested I become In what you advocate.     Having led a life as a builder, I became preoccupied with business In hand, And It Is only the last four years that I even thought a computer would be an asset.          My method of learning Is teach me one thing at a time and go away.       My other method of learning Is give the teacher a hard time and the truth always fronts up.      I push snoopy and your good self to the limit, because I want to know what you and snoopy are up to at this very moment In time.   I can then compare what you and snoopy do with what I am up to.    That Is the learning curve I would like to travel on.   The way I see It at the moment Is I am more on snoopies wave length In the market, possibly because It Is more practical than yours.      That might mean of course that I am to much of a dummy possibly to comprehend ta and how to operate successfully.      I fully understand snoopies strengths and weaknesses and respect him for being so generous In sharing them.     I really would think It would be big of you If you could post I bought this and sold that, It Would be really Interesting.    Who cares about how many, that Is private.     The most Interesting person old macdunk ever met In business was a man that could not even write his name.    This man had his wife teach him how to write It by painting a picture.     He was a brilliant businessman and a self made multimillionaire.
That man taught me more about business than everybody put together, I wont bore you with details.
If you feel not Inclined to open up which would be a dissapointment to me on a learning curve, I will tell you what I hold, and look forward to your comments.    At this moment In time macdunks companies are   AIA  HQP POA POT PWC all are buy and hold with the expectation of a 20pc return pa.     Disclosure briscoe and pacific retail were my stop losses over the last 12 months 10 pc on each lost.   I am well on track for my fourth year of 20pc gain after tax on the market, my life Is an open book all I want from you Is a couple of pages.
                     cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Amusement fntradingsolutions