Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Amusement

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:17:19 +1000

Technical Trader
I have been following the TA debate with amusement. Bank Tellers, Programmers, Brokers all with a "ST. Thomas view" of TA.
Brokers are brokers because they cannot trade, as for the rest WELL!
I AM a professional trader and have been for five years. I am purely a Technical trader, never even glance at Fundamentals.
I Trade the Forex Market.  USD/JPY and the SFE  SPI using Options. I also place two to three Gold and Silver Options Trades per year. I place them exactly at the point my ' Hand Drawn ' Charts tell me to. I use no indicators only cycles and angles that my market runs to. I use Support / Resistance. and I AM A Professional Trader, a Technical Trader and I make Money.
Obviously my detractors are not and do not.

Woody

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] amusement J Insley