Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] portfolio tracking software?

From: James Pullen <james@embedded.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:46:26 +1200

What do people on the list use to track the performance of your portfolio?
Can anyone recommend a particular piece of software? I would like something
which lets you enter details of trades, dividends, stock splits, bonus
issues etc, and calculate overall performance (at least ROI) over arbitrary
date ranges of both individual shares and a whole portfolio.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of the herald's stockwatch
portfolio service, but a bit more sophisticated. A quick google search
turns up quite a few, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] portfolio tracking software? Darryl Lundy