Re: [sharechat] My Biotech Investment Strategy Revealed

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 19:53:51 +1000

Snoopy if you got the prospetous this one stood out from the field because
they were going into an entirely different field without so many regulatory
hurdles. But entry level eas high if I remember rightly minimum entry was
$5000.00 Regards Malcolm

>From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
>To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
>Subject: Re: [sharechat] My Biotech Investment Strategy Revealed
>Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 20:52:07 +1200
>
>Hi Malcolm,
>

> > Snoopy if you had bought and held chemeq from float you would
> > have  been very successful.
> > But with their high minimum entry quantities in
> > a lot of floats in the australian market at the time it would have
> > been to many eggs in one basket
> >

>Yes I don't deny that if you get in on the ground floor with the right
>share you can do well.  My only question is can you pick enough
>winners to cover your losers?   My guess is that - long term- you
>cannot.
>
>SNOOPY
>

>--
>Message sent by Snoopy
>on Pegasus Mail version 4.02
>"You can tell me I'm wrong twice,
>but that still only makes me wrong once."

>To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at
>http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] My Biotech Investment Strategy Revealed G Stolwyk