Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: [sharechat] RBD

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:17:22 +0000

Hi Phaedrus

Thanks for the helpful response ... you're right I have not looked
extensively throught the archives, so I'll just sit tight and keep an
eye on the charts you post.

Indeed there are as you say a choice of good online charting tools with
various running averages and other trends, etc. However, it's the
trendlines and the construction of them at the point when they are
needed which is of most interest.

Cheers

Robin