Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] RBD

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:59:21 -0800 (PST)

Robin,
      I'm happy to conduct a "live experiment" with RBD. If you look back
through the ShareChat archives, you will see that this is not a new suggestion,
and in fact I have posted many charts giving signals as they occured. Some
stocks have been followed very actively indeed. Look at the number of TLS
charts for example - though it continues in a 3 year downtrend, rest assured I
will post a chart when it breaks this. A similar situation exists with CLH - I
have pointed out the downtrend, and will post a chart when it breaks. CLI is a
stock that has attracted a lot of interest - I have posted multiple charts,
following the downtrend, trendline break and subsequent uptrend. There are many
other "live experiments" in action right now. FBU, FPA, FPH, WHS, WRI to name
but a few. Everyone has access to excellent free online charts offering
trendlines, moving averages and other technical indicators, so there is no need
to be dependent on me posting charts.
        Regards,
                  Phaedrus.