Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] MegaShare Recommendations

From: "John" <gwl@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:14:21 +1300

Hello Michael. No-one in their right mind would knowingly buy THL for 91c
and sell them later for 77c. You are perfectly correct. The report gives you
the ability to see a drop about to take place. If you have those shares,
*sell*.
MegaShare currently is in self-teaching mode, so the accuracy is about to
increase markedly. However, this takes enormous computational power, and it
could take our server a few days. The prediction posted for THL had an error
margin, so it may pay to wait. The very latest run I see now has THL with a
1% gain in 1 day, then dropping.

John White.
Directory, GWL