Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] Downloading NZ Share Prices

From: "John" <gwl@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:17:45 +1300

Get free historical data from http://www.homepages.paradise.net.nz/gwl

John White.
Director, GWL

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 6:55 AM
Subject: [sharechat] Downloading NZ Share Prices

Hi folks

Can any of you good people please tell me where I can download daily NZ Share Prices preferably free or at low cost?

No problem for Australian prices as there are many free sites there!

Have a look at Harvey Norman (HVN), the fundies are good except the P/E ratio is a little high, around 17, could be interesting if or when it drops to around 12.

Thanks

Bill