Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] MegaShare Recommendations

From: "John" <gwl@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:06:41 +1300

Hello Michael. You would follow the recommendation if you held shares in
Tourism Holdings. We post the predictions of *all* active stocks (stocks
that had volumes traded for last 20 days).

MegaShare's source code is being refined to improve accuracy, which is why
postings were not placed yesterday. Our team should have things finalised by
late this afternoon. At that stage we should be ready to post both
historical and current predictions. The historical results will allow you to
easily see how we faired with previous predictions.

The (free) subscription form on our webpage
http://www.homepages.paradise.net.nz/gwl will be enabled very soon. Use this
to ensure you get current predictions every day.

John White.
Director, GWL.