Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] CLI chart -- phaedrus and andrew

From: Jefley Aitken <jefley@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:49:24 +1200

gosh! a week is a long time in the market.  as per your comment last week
phaedrus, cli was looking pretty dreadful.
i caught your comment on another forum about bpc looking toppish, agreed,
and consequently sold.  nice irony was that it was andrew who drew my
attention to bpc in the first place -- my 15% profit makes me happy --
thank you both.
andrew, i think your 4 april comment about cli must have been to another
forum ...  do you rate it a buy now?

my most recent ax foray is agl.  it seems to be at a turning point and
indicators are looking good.  what do you think?
cheers and thanks, jefley.

ps.  johnny.  apparently a huge bundle (700,000) of fph crossed on tuesday
night -- perhaps in the american scene.  jbwere value it at $11.81, but its
price performance has annoyed so many holders that it may be a while...  i
understand that fp employees could buy at $8.50?

pps.  phaedrus -- how often are the indicators that made fbu seem like a
good thing wrong?!  are you still positive about fbu?