Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] SEAFRESH-Whats going on????

From: "Chris Castle" <c.castle@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:11:23 +1200

Yes, I must admit my first reaction was to whip out and buy a few right
away. I didn't as the potential upside depends on two major unknowns, these
being the realism of the value placed on the business assets being injected
and the value the incoming major shareholder places on the SFH shares in
their present state (which is  nil or close to it).