Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] CLI chart -- phaedrus and andrew

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:18:56 +1200

Jefley
Congratulations on your BPC profit. What is the forum you mentioned re BPC
comment/Phaedrus ?
My comment re CLI 4/4 was on Sharetrader - Aus forum - you can e-mail me if
you don't have the address..
Re CLI now. A little hard to know - it has already been up to 3.08  this
morning, which is 10% up from when I originally mentioned it somewhere near
2.80 - 6 days ago.  Suggest you initially read the thread at Sharetrader
which has both fundamental and TA info, and see if that helps. If CLI can
reach that top line there is perhaps 10% to go in the short/medium term. If
it breaks that line it may be starting a new uptrend. It really needs to be
monitored on a daily basis, and this is where candle patterns help in making
decisions.
Andrew