Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

[sharechat] Stock Guru Competition 2002 Monthly Update

From: "Neville Spindler" <n_spindler@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:21:30 +0000

I am the said SPIN and it was nice to leading Stock Guru Competition at the end of March. It almost guarantees that I will now drop away and end up near the bottom by December. Still it is pleasing to see that I can pick some winners, albeit briefly.

My wife also entered the competition as My Losers and she is very pleased that she was second. We have a lot to that EBET for.

We would love to say that we put some real money behind EBET but sadly we didn’t. But we do own some of the others that we have chosen for the competition. It is a pity they haven’t done as well.

Although we are now living in the UK (but only for a few years) we follow the NZ sharemarket closely and have most of our spare funds invested in it. We have done OK over the past 12 months compared to our investments in the UK.

I enjoy all the TA stuff from Phaedrus and hope to educate myself more on this side of things in the future.

Good luck to all those who have entered the competition but we wish you all even better luck with your real investments.

Cheers

Neville Spindler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/