Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2002

Re: [sharechat] SUB - Is it a buy at $0.06?

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:55:42 +1000

Hi Iain,

Well...if that is a fact perhaps it's one the company should let the market
know of...still, maybe the money they'll make from the charter is too small
to warrant an announcement.  Do you have any further details on the charter?
Like, how long it is for, what it's worth, what this movie is etc?

Whatever the case may be, shareholders certainly have lost out big time on
this one.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton