Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] Phaedrus-whilst I have your attention

From: "Barry and Kim VanderHaven" <troyvdh@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 00:51:01 +1300

Cdl Hotels.I have held a relatively significant holding in this company for a long......long .... time, for reasons that you will never understand.However given that , I would appreciate an opinion re its tech. status .Also as an aside I would really appreciate an opportunity to converse with you.Spookey you suspect, nuh !,Pragmatism yes......

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team