Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] CDL

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:50:29 -0800 (PST)

 <<<< I have held a relatively significant holding in this company for a
long......long .... time, for reasons that you will never
understand. >>>>
 Barry, you would be surprised at just how understanding I am. I can almost
guarantee that any mistake you have ever made, for whatever reasons, I will
have done the same sort of thing, for the same reasons.
 The ugly truth is this. The longer you have held CDL Hotels, the more you will
have lost on it. It is in a long-term downtrend - has been for years.
 Currently, CDL is in a secondary uptrend. It would not be unreasonable to
expect some resistance at 21 cents. These secondary trends are perhaps
tradeable to some extent. As a longterm holder, this would not interest you -
me neither.
 I had a look at CUB for you - this stock is so lightly traded that the chart
is not much use, and any attempt at TA futile.

         Regards,
                    Phaedrus.