Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] Re: ezmlm warning

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 00:41:56 +1300

>What on earth is all this about.

Well, as it says, mail to you has been bouncing.

This means that we have been trying to send you mail and it hasn't got
through.

You might like to complain to your ISP about that, since you may well have
lost other mail, and you wouldn't know it.

>Can't access Sharechat site either.

There seemed to be a problem affecting one of the major links to Australia
from New Zealand - it was affecting a number of sites.

Will Bryant                                 ShareChat technical manager
will@sharechat.co.nz                        http://www.sharechat.co.nz/