Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] FFS

From: "Hope Dixon" <dixon@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:07:14 +1300

Being just new to the trading of shares, what are your thoughts on Fletcher Forest ordinary shares? It indicated in the report that FFS suffered a big loss of 302m, not a shock to alot of people I guess. Reading further into the report it appears to me that all is not lost. What are your thoughts on this stock, do you think things will be rosier in the future, and maybe worth an investment for the longer term?  Look forward to your replies.

New Investor

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] some help please hugh Dick O'Connor