Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] some help please hugh

From: hugh webber <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 21:46:02 +1300

Yes, I'd have to agree with Andrew....hopefully. One of the things Buffett looks
for is good quality management which means continued cost cutting on one side
and continued increases in productivity on the other. AIA has some good retail
momentum building up
on the shopping side, land sales and/or developments
plus the prospect of a second runway and despite Sept 11 a continually
increasing hunger for air
travel, both into and out of NZ plus continually increasing air freight.
I don't know if 10% is the correct figure but its a good illustration - I don't
know the
figs off hand as I'm not an AIA holder but I have the impression that AIA has
done at least 10%
over the last 2 or 3 years?

cheers,
Hugh

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FFS hugh webber