Re: [sharechat] Free fundamental stock screener

From: "Sue Thomson" <suejthomson@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:53:42 +1300

Nick, I am very new at this, however fundamentals rather than techincial analysis interests me.

I have had a look at the site http://investor.ninemsn.com.au/Finder/RunQuery.asp?i=0 that you recommended, however using, Company Statistics, HomeOffice State = NZ, I am unable to bring up any data at all.  For "oz" all the info is there and it is great.

I have read the book "Do you want to be stinking rich? by Paul Irik, advertised on http://www.stinking-rich.info, and are wanting to invest along his strategy.   Can you either send me a link to the N.Z part of the site, that I am unable to find or recommend another one?.

Many Thanks,
Sue.