[sharechat] ShareChat needs your feedback on an event

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:16:59 +1100

Hi everyone,

On Thursday, 14 February 2002 Fisher & Paykel Healthcare will release its
fiscal 2002 third quarter and nine months results for the period ending 31
December, 2001.

F&PH will be webcasting its results on the F&PH website.  The webcast begins
at 10:30AM NZST (8:30AM AEST) on the morning of Thursday 14th February and
will be presented by Michael G. Daniell, the Chief Executive Officer and
Managing Director of F&PH.

As this is the first time a New Zealand listed company has webcasted its
results, the National Business Review and ShareChat is interested in your
feedback on the event.  We've prepared some questions for interested
investors to answer after the event, which can be viewed here:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/survey/

Webcasts of company results have been heralded as an effective way of
keeping ordinary investors informed and thus we encourage you to participate
in this webcast and to take part in the feedback process.  Your comments may
be published in the National Business Review and ShareChat.

We hope you can take the time to hear the webcast and send us your comments.

Please click below for more information on the webcast and if you have any
further questions about the event email us at info@sharechat.co.nz:

http://www.fphcare.com/investor/presentations.asp

Best Regards

The ShareChat Team

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Free fundamental stock screener Sue Thomson