Re: [sharechat] Free fundamental stock screener

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:44:04 +0000

>>Would like to draw attention to the following site which
>>screens stocks on fundamentals, covers NZ and
>> oz.
>>
>>http://investor.ninemsn.com.au/Finder/PreDefined.asp
>>

>Yes........it is a good one.
>Cheers Nick
>NK

And one that was highlighted by Gerry months ago in the list of
recommended websites as part of the "Learning to Invest Series".

Sorry Nick, you are not the first to see it.  I do agree it is a good
site though. SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55