[sharechat] Thanks

From: "Chris Morgan" <ica.sports@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:15:38 +1300

Phaedrus, Thanks for your  reply to my  David Bowden questions a week or so
ago, re safety In
the markets, the links were extremely useful & may have saved me some
serious dollars over a long period of time. I am in your debt.
I have been a fundamentals type of investor previously & am returning to the
market after many years of absence. I am extremely taken by TA as a concept
or added value technique.
While their seems to be some fear from the fundamentalists about your black
art, I was wondering if you would kindly enlighten me with some direction
(books, sites, software, etc) to develop my knowledge of this subject.

P.S  Rather enjoyed the unmasking over the weekend, would it be correct to
ask if that was the fundamentalist side coming out in you, i.e Information
based on solid research on a target. Thanks for both the humour & the info

pps,  whats the "other channel"

Regards

Morgy