[sharechat] Free Charts

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:32:11 -0800 (PST)

<<< I just loaded Incredible Charts but see that only the ASX is available. Is
there a way to download NZSE information?  >>>
Chris,
      Incredible Charts do not cater for NZ stocks as yet. Use one of the
BigChart sites that I posted. These also provide some nice features unavailable
with Incredible Charts, such as volume bars colour-coded as to whether the
Close was up or down.
  With Australian stocks, another benefit is that charts are updated intraday,
(with a 20 minute delay). This is a huge advantage for anyone using candlestick
patterns (or indeed any sort of technical analysis) to time their trades.

                       Phaedrus.