Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] 2001 Competition

From: "Nick Kearney" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:08:41 +1300

Hi team

I kow lots of yous fellas and fellases aren't into competitions but at the start of the year I asked people for their opinion on what the leading share increase would be for 2001.  I realise some of you believe there is more to a company performance than its share price, but unfortunately some(most?)times that information is not reflected in the price.  However at the end of the day the price is what most of us are looking at.  So here is how 2001 panned out for those who entered.

Some massive gains and equally some massive losses.

It was fun and served a purpose.  I just can't figure out what!

Cheers

Nk

2001 comp.doc

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Apple rumours abound Gavin Lucas