Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] WAM

From: "Nick McCaw" <nick.mccaw@golearn.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 12:43:39 +1300

I have been enjoying the posts over the last week or two, cheers.

Just wondering what the plans are for exiting WAM. In my experience, guesswork and gut feel isn't usually the most efficient sell strategy.

I would suggest that those who are currently trading WAM might want to consider taking their short term profit soon. Having a stop order below $2.98 or $2.95 might be a good way to avoid participating in the impending drop in price.

For those with a longer term view. There will probably be a good oppotunity to pick up a few more shares around $2.80-$2.90. I might be completely wrong, but thats what the fish entrails say today.

Regards

Nick M