Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] MCR.ax

From: "Glen Whiteman" <glen@qualityresources.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:34:06 +1300

This used to be a great chatsite, I just check in occasionally now. I stopped trading NZ shares some 6 odd months back, switching solely to the ASX.
I for one, would like to see more discussion of ASX shares on this site, to add a NZ view to my trading decisions.
p.s. MCR certainly did have a nice move today. Against my better judgement I put in a sell order at 21.5c, didn't get hit, so we will see what happens next week.
================================
Glen Whiteman
Quality Resources
C/- Shell Vincent Street