Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] MCR.ax

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:08:21 +1300

Hi Phyllis
Thanks for the complements.
For anyone wishing to post a chart in WORD. Left click  on the chart - right
click 'COPY'. Paste onto a new 'WORD' page. (left click - Paste) .  Save it,
and attach with your post. Unfortunately, it will not display automatically
on the forum. Readers need to double right click on the attached WORD doc to
view it.
Alternative method is to use a program like PhotoShop. (a little more
complicated). These show automatically on the forum post.
Now I am feeling brave it's time to treat myself to a cup of Rosie Lee.
Regards
Andrew