Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

RE: [sharechat] Learning Charts

From: "Rob Shearer" <robere@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:23:38 +1300

i'm keen
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sharechat@sharechat.co.nz [mailto:owner-sharechat@sharechat.co.nz]On Behalf Of Intelligent Investing Team
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 02:29 PM
To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
Subject: [sharechat] Learning Charts

Afternoon everybody.

There seems to be a lot of people interested in charts and using some basic technical analysis to define better entry and exit points.

Without sounding like a sales pitch, would anyone be interested in an informal workshop on the topic. We have been teaching people the basics for several years, and I am sure that we could give you some relevant knowledge and tools to work with.

No specific strategy stuff, just the basics of charting, so that everyone can understand the terminology and hopefully make better decisions.

Regards

Nick from Intelligent Investing.