Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] PRG,s Bearhugging

From: "george souros" <g_sourous@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:30:12 +0000

Referring to PRG posting,s over the last week or so it looks like the valuer
has done his homework and backed up the advice that my high cost beanies
gave me who thought the value of the company had increased dramatically
since Eric Watsons ownership.The way I see it now is that the directors have
2 options, #1 being to recommend the offer, as there are no other offers
around, which would be an absolute cop out for them in light of the
valuation, or surely option 2 is the correct one, which is for them to state
the offer is not fair and therefore recommend shareholders not to sell. It,s
then up to Logan/Watson to increase his offer or for the company to remain
Public. My preference would be for it to remain public to allow everyone to
share in it,s growth. The onus is on all the director,s & management to play
the game a little fairer and start to keep us all informed as to all the
good things the company is doing.