Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] FFS

From: "Kevin Young" <youngk@zfree.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:05:53 +1200

I have been hearing rumours that the due diligence is not going so well and
that FFS
shareholders may not get the expected results they have been waiting for. These
are
unconfirm rumours. I was in the process of picking up some FFS shares in hope of
a positive outcome which will lift the shares back to the 33c to 35c range. I
have
decided to that it was too risky to jump into FFS at the moment and will wait
till
after the results of the due diligence process.

I have also noticed that brokers normally associated with institutions and large
funds investors have been selling and that most of the buying have been from
small
orders mainly via internet. Just today UBS Warburg dumped 2 million FFSPA at 24c
which wiped out all the buyers sitting at 24c.

There is also rumours of another breach in some banking convenant which may
result
from a negative due diligence result.

My guess is that there maybe some further downside to FFS/FFSPA.

Has anyone else heard anything about FFS lately or noticed anything.

Kevin

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FFS greg