Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] viruses anyone?

From: "Robin Court" <rugila@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:15:08 +1300

This morning I had a significant (computer) virus attack (from strains
VBS.LoveLetter.Var and W32(dot)Magistr(dot)39921(at)mm) .  I have quite good
virus protection and never really had this kind of problem before, so
wondered if it might be somehow related to recent drastic events overseas.
Just asking if anyone has noticed any unusual virus activity recently.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re: viruses anyone? G Stolwyk