Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] PRG,s Classic Bearhug

From: "george soros" <gsourous@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 23:34:26 +0000

Is there any reason why no postings on Logan/Watson stand in the market for
remainder of the company? As a long standing shareholder of this company
could this be yet another case of oppression of the minority sharholders
that the aforementioned have shown in the past that they are so good at?
I,m no accountant but my high cost beanies, who have sifted through PRG,s
creative accounting in their annual report, tell me how can a company that
has gone from $8m to $30m in 3 years in operating earnings be only worth
marginally more today than Logan/Watson paid for it 3 years ago? Normally
the Pied Piper would be shouting good news like this from the rooftops, ala
ADV/SMR press releases of the past, but there seems to be a dearth of news
from PRG ever since he,s  taken over. Could this also be the reason that no
dividends have been paid ever since he,s had the reins knowing full well
when he owns it his hand,s are in the till and he,s kept the rewards from
the minority shareholders who are in the cold once again!
Some comment please!
Disc.  Significant long term holder of this stock and going long on it as
well.