Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Air NZ and the Government

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:09:52 +1300

Re my previous post:

Please amend the word "spitit" to read "spirit " .

Somehow I think that I have made better investments than AIR NZ!

Snoopy, I supose that in my case being a taxpayer, it can be classed as a compulsory investment  rather than a compulsive one.

In my view, certainly not a compelling one!

As new owners we shall install new Directors ( Something the more influential previous owners should have done ). I read that there may not be any payments for resigning directors either!

We want directors who don't " dribble " or who don't want to be looking for photo opportunities. See:

We want those with plenty of braincells!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Spectrum Wedde, John