Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: RE: [sharechat] Stockness- Quik Tools

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:36:51 +1000

If you spot a technical problem on either ShareChat or Stocknessmonster.com please *do not* send your message to the ShareChat Forum, rather use the direct contacts on the websites:

Stocknessmonster: info@stocknessmonster.com

I've had quite a few complaints from people who do not want to see the Forum turn into a technical help desk - and fair enough too, it just clutters the Forum and is of little use to anyone.  We will respond to any Emails and rectify any potential problems just as quickly if you use the above Email address.

Thanks

Ben Dutton