Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] $885,000,000.. could fund a few hip transplants ??

From: "Colin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:31:03 +1200

Peter, now I am retired from Retail Pharmacy, I can at last see clearly how seriously disadvantaged any business is, when it depends upon Government  decisions.

Governments change, so the goalposts move again - and again -

Let us never forget that Politicians are only obliged to be good at one thing

To get elected.

Once there, they are given enormous power to stuff things up

Ask Air NZ with the Kiwi Share

Ask any Retail Pharmacy Proprietor............... and so  on

Best wishes,
Dont think me rude if I dont follow this thread, we are off to the Beach for a few days, not sure when we'll be back..

Ceejay