Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] $885,000,000.. could fund a few hip transplants ??

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 14:40:28 +1000

Peter
IMHO you can thank the australian government for most of this cost plus
Singapores air lines scheming for some and Ceo that had the idea that he was
working for SIA. The cost to NZ is high but less than the damage that would
have been done to the NZ economy. They could have spent more than that
amount on unemployment benefit after the fall out of a collapse. The only
mistake I see is they did not make BRY & SIA get out.IMHO $0.01 per share
would have been ample recompense for their shares After what there own
agendas have done to Air NZ I am an australian resident.
Malcolm Cameron