Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Security - growth industry !!

From: "Andrew Dengel" <adengel@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:03:49 +0930

Thanks Jeremy & Jerold,

I hear what both of you are saying and agree with it.
I used to work for a big multi national insurance company, and yes it
certainly mattered "who" you were as to the level of service you got.
Example a prominent business mans son crashes his car - whilst under the
influence - claim paid no questions asked, due to size of account. It was
this constant one rule for one, one for the other that eventually
disillussioned me from the corparate world and sent me out on my own. The
collusions that used to go on were incredible also. However these things all
hapened without technology and have been happening since cave days no doubt
and always will. Certainly technology may make it easier - maybe, if certain
agencies are entitled to receive the information (thats the key) but they
will happen anyway regardless. My point is that people in this more and more
violent world want to feel safe and will be prepared to accept certain
technological aids to help, therefore I still fell compnaies involved in
these industries are a good mid to long term bet.
Thanks for an interesting discsussion.

Andrew