Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat]

From: not important <cullen150@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:35:59 -0700 (PDT)

The problem with Singapore Airlines is, as has been
said before, their method is too cut jobs and squeeze
everything to a minimum. This will not make Henry
Clark and her Labour chums very happy. Or the workers
unions at Air NZ either (fiar enough). I think Air NZ
has enough union related problems at the moment.
  Cullen150   name  Not Important