Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat]

From: "DR" <kat47@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:44:56 +1200

Re immigrants.
Now I am confused, but that is easy because I am a simple soul.
Ruvin G says we are "Instead of seeking out multinational compnies (quality immigrants) to invest in NZ we are seeking increasing numbers of refugees"
Our government tells us we are to increase the percentage of business migrants  (Was it an additional 10% of the total?) and increase the number to 45,000 from 37,000 (I think that was the number) and that in the current year we are actually getting close to the new total even before the new totals are fully approved.
I say to RG, "Try confusing us again with preferably  with the rhetoric rather than with the facts"
What we need is a RIL comment to reinforce the confusion.
D.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Stock Ness Monster G Stolwyk