Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] SPEAK TO US RIL n/c

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 14:07:17 +1200

Interesting to watch KIWIS in New York the other night after the disaster.
During an interview they mentioned that they just want to come home to safe
old NZ. If this interview represents a general feeling you may see a lot of
ex KIWIS that left NZ for a better life returning to these shores (some may
even return from Europe to a lesser extent). This will be good for NZ
Economy and will reverse the so called brain drain.
RIL has always pointed out the bad things and he's right in a lot of things
he says (some may disagree) but I know what Country I would rather be living
in right now.