Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] brand names

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 08:22:42 +1000

Just to reinforce what Will said last night that Peter Ashford's post, that
sort of language and personal attack is completely unacceptable and in
violation of ShareChat's Terms and Conditions:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/#tandc

In accordance with the Terms and Conditions Peter Ashford will be barred
from using the Forum in the future.

Ben Dutton
ShareChat Manager