Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] brand names

From: "geoff_julie" <gk_jawalker@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:35:39 +1200

Peter Ashford, everyones opinions count, that's what the forum is for but I believe your response is a not necessary.

As they say in rugby (I hate to admit how many games we have lost to Australia recently...), play the ball not the player!
Let's keep this forum clean, honest, and informative.  Let's not lower ourselves to the gutter, your comments belong there.

Geoff Walker

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] halfwit air tennyson@caverock.net.nz