Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] RBC / kh

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:15:14 +1200

Absolutely, greg!

Theoretically, one could push the price to say 90% or more of the NTA within one month and then prices may fall back again.

Obviously, the Directors will give the Brokers riding instructions and would possibly not buy if they considered the price to be too high! Overseas markets will have some effect as well!

This snap quiz was not a scientific one by any means and was only meant to get some idea as to what people think. Only a few took part because it was late.

Some may well be holding RBC. Normally, I would ask the participants to sent an email to me and then nobody will know each other's answers. ( I am not suggesting that they did! ). I may do that if another opportunity presents itself.

Regards,

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RBC G Stolwyk