Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] RBC / kh

From: "greg" <gregoire@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:17:14 +1200

A few points.  RBC are able to start a buy back on 30th July and as I understand it have a year to complete it.

If RBC complete the buy back quickly what will happen to the shareprice?  We could be in a situation where RBC is trading at 85% of NTA and poor old FFS trading at 70%.  This being the case wouldn't there be some sort of redress with RBC holders selling to buy FFS.

So the way I see it RBC's shareprice in a month's time will depend on whether the buy back is spread out over a period of time or done quickly.

Rgds,
greg

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] RBC / kh G Stolwyk