Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] RBC

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:21:34 +1200

Participating contributors,

Thank you for your quick answers given at such a late hour!

As mentioned in my previous post, this session had its limits.

For a start, I was'nt concentrating when the first answer came in. ( Blame it on the gin, if you must ).

The entry from Jeffrey Kelly got us on the way and readers should study the answer from " kh ", an accountancy student from Canterb. University.

They may have to apply this reasoning in the future.

Some thought that the price could be 85 cents at the end of the first month of the buy - back.

Sofar, I have not revisited the equation which gives the relationship between RBC and FFS / FFSPA . I intend to do so before long, unless somebody else wants to do so.

The buy-back will give a good price support while RBC and FFS shareholders wait for further developments.

Thank you again and the signs are that the RBC price still has some room to move!

Gerry
Holds RBC

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RBC michael gore