Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

RE: [sharechat] SPE

From: "Christian Mair" <product@adidas-ep.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:19:04 +1200

To DFM's defense I would like to say that they also research small companies and are to my knowledge the only one in NZ doing so. IMHO opinion its easier to research NZSE40 stocks with other brokers on the trail. The other problem for DFM is also that they make their opinion public. How many of us read researches from Abn Amro Craigs, JP Morgan, CSFB, Ellis Bros, Forsyth Barr etc. and get a chance to compare?

In conclusion I would like to say that most of us follow our own advise anyway. I only bought once after a recommendation by a big broker house (I was a customer) and it was a lemon. If you make your own decision, you only have to blame yourself.

Have a good day everybody,
Christian

discl. do not work for DFM, have no friends or relatives at DFM. Just my 2 cents worth.