Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Troup and Maineland

From: jerrold poh <pohj@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:20:44 +1200

Ahh misa Te Ranginui,

Me no sure bout wassa tat bucket shop meana.  Me just eat my king plawn
ann flied lice.

And why you send your mail to chinatown?  I live in china town, velly
nice prace.  Good plices, get my flied lice vely cheep.

As four my spelring.  Me no go to school assa rell like you.  China big
poor contely so sharechatters, prease don't make fun at me asrell.

Sai o nara

Jerrold.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 01:06:10AM +1200, te ranginui wrote:
> I wuz torking to my broker the other day and that
> fulla said that Mainland was a bucket shop.
>
> Dont know what that meens but it dont sound good.
> Maybe it meens they got a leaky roof, eh. One of you
> flash city fullas might know.
>
> My broker is in one of those choice places in Queen st
> that a fulla doesn't like to go to unl;ess hes wering
> his sunday best.
>
> I dont even tell him im in Tologa Bay. I get my mail
> sent to a cussie in Chinatown, sorry Auckland and then
> posted on.
>
> Hope this is of help. Cheerio fullas!
>
> Te Ranginui Hohepa Royal III

DISC. For those of you not to sure, yes I am taking the piss