Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] snoopy

From: "mrgoodall" <mrgoodall@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 06:00:01 +1200

good  stuff  Snoopy  i  hope  you  make  your  12%    and  i  agree  with
your  points,  from  a  chartists  point  of  view  ,i  cant  speak  from
experience   so  feel  it  better  for  not  to  post  on  this  topic  ,
rather  sit  back  and  learn  a  bit  more (untill my  returns  match  my
beliefs) regards  mike  g